Mitch O' Connell: TATTOOS 250 Designs
The book contains 250 tattoo designs by Mitch O'Connell.
- They're the best of his three sets of tattoo flash:
Stewed, Screwed and Tattooed (2001)
Done While Drunk (2002)
From the Bottom of the Barrel (2006)
Each limited edition set sold for $100,
- and is now out of print.
Mitch O'Connell: Tattoos collects the images in one
- easy-to-flip-through volume.
Mitch O'Connell's art is reminiscent of the Old School
- Tattoo Art, from masters such as Sailor Jerry Collins and
- Don Ed Hardy; but it uses a more contemporary
- sense of themes,
- along with O'Connell's distinctive style.
Mitch O'Connell: Tattoos is a perfect book for getting
- tattoo ideas or just to have as a coffee table book.